Last updated May 5th, 2020
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE APP, THE SMART CONTRACTS, OR THE SITE. THESE TERMS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE APP, THE SMART CONTRACTS, AND THE SITE, UNLESS WE HAVE EXECUTED A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT WITH YOU FOR THAT PURPOSE. WE ARE ONLY WILLING TO MAKE THE APP, THE SMART CONTRACTS, AND THE SITE AVAILABLE TO YOU IF YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THESE TERMS. BY USING THE APP, THE SMART CONTRACTS, THE SITE, OR ANY PART OF THEM, YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS ON THAT ENTITY’S BEHALF, IN WHICH CASE “YOU” WILL MEAN THAT ENTITY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL OF THESE TERMS, THEN WE ARE UNWILLING TO MAKE THE APP, THE SMART CONTRACTS, OR THE SITE AVAILABLE TO YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE APP, THE SMART CONTRACTS, OR THE SITE.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subjected to such laws, you may not use this Site. You may not use the Site in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
1. Bull Run Digital Assets
We have utilized Smart Contracts to give users the ability to swap in-game earned currency for various digital assets. In-game credits can be purchased through the App, but the amount of total “Monarch Tokens” to be enabled for swapping is hard capped at 10,000,000 tokens. The amount of “Monarch Tokens” which can be redeemed or ‘swapped’ from ‘Bull Run Credits’ is variable and subject to change by Monarch Blockchain Corporation Inc. Bull Run Credits to Monarch Token Swaps are also subject to manual verification and approval. The amount of “Bull Run Credits” which can be redeemed from ‘Monarch Tokens’ is variable and subject to change by Monarch Blockchain Corporation Inc. If the bull run app is ever terminated, all bull run credits are also lost.
2. The App
1. To be able to swap bull run credits for Monarch Tokens, you must install the Monarch Wallet on your iOS or Android device, and then register and sync your wallet with your in game registered bull run account. Monarch Wallet is an electronic wallet, which allows you to purchase (either directly from within the app, if you are in the United States, or via other third party sites), store, and engage in transactions using cryptocurrency. There is no other way to sign up as a user and register an account then from within the Bull run.
2. The Monarch Token Swap Transactions that take place on the App are managed and confirmed via the Ethereum blockchain. You understand that your Ethereum public address will be made publicly visible whenever you engage in a Token swap transaction on the App.
3.We neither own nor control the Ethereum network you will use for the purpose of enabling you to use various features of the App. We will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any third parties, nor will we be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of your transactions or any other interaction with any third parties.
4.You must provide accurate and complete registration information when you create an account for the App. By creating an account, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete account information about yourself, and to maintain and promptly update as necessary your account information. You are responsible for the security of your account and your Monarch wallet (and other Ethereum wallets and accounts). If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account with us, you agree to notify us immediately at [email protected].
3. Fees and Payment
1. If you elect to purchase, trade, or interact with bull run credits on the App, or with or from other users via the App, any financial transactions that you engage in will be conducted solely through the Ethereum network. We will have no insight into or control over these payments or transactions, nor do we have the ability to reverse any transactions. With that in mind, we will have no liability to you or to any third party for any claims or damages that may arise as a result of any transactions that you engage in via the App, or using the Smart Contracts, or any other transactions that you conduct via the Ethereum network or Monarch Wallet.
2. Ethereum requires the payment of a transaction fee (a “Gas Fee”) for every transaction that occurs on the Ethereum network. The Gas Fee funds the network of computers that run the decentralized Ethereum network. This means that you will need to pay a Gas Fee for each transaction that occurs through the Monarch Wallet.
3. As between us, you will be solely responsible to pay any and all sales, use, value-added and other taxes, duties, and assessments (except taxes on our net income) now or hereafter claimed or imposed by any governmental authority (collectively, “Taxes”) associated with your use of the App (including, without limitation, any Taxes that may become payable as the result of your ownership, transfer, or acquisition of your Monarch Tokens, collectables or skins). Except for income taxes levied on Monarch Blockchain Corporation Inc., you: (i) will pay or reimburse us for all national, federal, state, local or other taxes and assessments of any jurisdiction, including value added taxes and taxes as required by international tax treaties, customs or other import or export taxes, and amounts levied in lieu thereof based on charges set, services performed or payments made hereunder, as are now or hereafter may be imposed under the authority of any national, state, local or any other taxing jurisdiction; and (ii) shall not be entitled to deduct the amount of any such taxes, duties or assessments from payments made to us pursuant to these Terms.
4. Ownership; Restrictions
1. You acknowledge and agree that we (or, as applicable, our licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to all elements of the App, and all intellectual property rights therein. The visual interfaces, graphics (including, without limitation, all art and drawings associated with the), design, systems, methods, information, computer code, software, services, “look and feel”, organization, compilation of the content, code, data, and all other elements of the App (collectively, the “Monarch Materials”) are owned by Monarch Blockchain Corporation Inc., and are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. All Monarch Materials are the copyrighted property of Monarch Blockchain Corporation Inc. or its licensors, and all trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained in the Monarch Materials are proprietary to Monarch Blockchain Corporation Inc. or its licensors. Except as expressly set forth herein, your use of the App does not grant you ownership of or any other rights with respect to any content, code, data, or other materials that you may access on or through the App. We reserve all rights in and to the Monarch Materials not expressly granted to you in the Terms. For the sake of clarity, you understand and agree: (i) that your “purchase” Bull Run Credits, whether via the App or otherwise, does not give you any rights or licenses in or to the Monarch Materials (including, without limitation, our copyright in and to the art and drawings associated with the bull run Credits, Monarch Tokens, collectibles or in game items other than those expressly contained in these Terms; and (ii) that you do not have the right to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise commercialize any elements of the Monarch Materials (including, without limitation, our copyright in and to the art and drawings associated with the Bull Run Game) in any way without our prior written consent in each case, which consent we may withhold in our sole and absolute discretion.
2. You may choose to submit comments, bug reports, ideas or other feedback about the App, including without limitation about how to improve the App (collectively, “Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that we are free to use such Feedback at our discretion and without additional compensation to you, and to disclose such Feedback to third parties (whether on a non-confidential basis, or otherwise). You hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, worldwide license under all rights necessary for us to incorporate and use your Feedback for any purpose.
3. You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct while accessing or using the App, and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the App only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with these Terms and any applicable laws or regulations. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you may not, and may not allow any third party to: (i) send, upload, distribute or disseminate any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content; (ii) distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature; (iii) impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or otherwise); (iv) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the App any content that infringes the intellectual proprietary rights of any party; (v) use the App to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; (vi) engage in, promote, or encourage illegal activity (including, without limitation, money laundering); (vii) interfere with other users’ enjoyment of the App; (viii) exploit the App for any unauthorized commercial purpose; (ix) modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the App; (x) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the App or any part of it; (xi) reformat or frame any portion of the App; (xii) display any content on the App that contains any hate-related or violent content or contains any other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third party rights; (xiii) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the App or the content posted on the App, or to collect information about its users for any unauthorized purpose; (xiv) create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses; or (xv) access or use the App for the purpose of creating a product or service that is competitive with any of our products or services.
You may terminate these Terms at any time by canceling your account on the App and discontinuing your access to and use of the App. You will not receive any refunds if you cancel your account, or otherwise terminate these Terms. You agree that we, in our sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate these Terms and suspend and/or terminate your account(s) for the App. You agree that any suspension or termination of your access to the App may be without prior notice, and that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such suspension or termination. If we terminate these Terms or suspend or terminate your access to or use of the App due to your breach of these Terms or any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity, then termination of these Terms will be in addition to any other remedies we may have at law or in equity. Upon any termination or expiration of these Terms, whether by you or us, you may no longer have access to information that you have posted on the App or that is related to your account, and you acknowledge that we will have no obligation to maintain any such information in our databases or to forward any such information to you or to any third party. Sections 2.C and 3 through 16 will survive the termination or expiration of these Terms for any reason.
1. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THAT THE APP IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING THE APP AND ANY PART OF IT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SITE, ANY SMART CONTRACT, OR ANY EXTERNAL WEBSITES), INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT: (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APP WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR, (III) USAGE DATA PROVIDED THROUGH THE APP WILL BE ACCURATE, (III) THE APP OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES, OR FEATURES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE APP ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (IV) THAT ANY DATA THAT YOU DISCLOSE WHEN YOU USE THE APP WILL BE SECURE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
2. YOU ACCEPT THE INHERENT SECURITY RISKS OF PROVIDING INFORMATION AND DEALING ONLINE OVER THE INTERNET, AND AGREE THAT WE HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY UNLESS IT IS DUE TO OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE.
3. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES YOU INCUR AS THE RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE ETHEREUM NETWORK OR THE MONARCH ELECTRONIC WALLET, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM: (A) USER ERROR, SUCH AS FORGOTTEN PASSWORDS OR INCORRECTLY CONSTRUED SMART CONTRACTS OR OTHER TRANSACTIONS; (B) SERVER FAILURE OR DATA LOSS; (C) CORRUPTED WALLET FILES; (D) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR ACTIVITIES BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF VIRUSES, PHISHING, BRUTEFORCING OR OTHER MEANS OF ATTACK AGAINST THE APP, ETHEREUM NETWORK, OR THE MONARCH ELECTRONIC WALLET.
4. MONARCH TOKENS ARE DIGITAL ASSETS THAT EXIST ONLY BY VIRTUE OF THE OWNERSHIP RECORD MAINTAINED IN THE ETHEREUM NETWORK. ALL SMART CONTRACTS ARE CONDUCTED AND OCCUR ON THE DECENTRALIZED LEDGER WITHIN THE ETHEREUM PLATFORM. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER AND MAKE NO GUARANTEES OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO SMART CONTRACTS.
5. MONARCH BLOCKCHAIN CORPORATION INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSSES DUE TO BLOCKCHAINS OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OF THE ETHEREUM NETWORK OR THE MONARCH ELECTRONIC WALLET, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LATE REPORT BY DEVELOPERS OR REPRESENTATIVES (OR NO REPORT AT ALL) OF ANY ISSUES WITH THE BLOCKCHAIN SUPPORTING THE ETHEREUM NETWORK, INCLUDING FORKS, TECHNICAL NODE ISSUES, OR ANY OTHER ISSUES HAVING FUND LOSSES AS A RESULT.
6. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
7. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OR $250.00 USD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
1. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH YOU MAY INCUR, HOWSOEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF PROFITS (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
2. YOU AGREE THAT OUR TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF (OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE) ANY PORTION OF THE APP, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNTS YOU ACTUALLY PAID US UNDER THESE TERMS IN THE 12 MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE THE CLAIM AROSE, OR (B) $100.
3. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE HAVE MADE THE APP AVAILABLE TO YOU AND ENTERED INTO THESE TERMS IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN, WHICH REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE APP TO YOU WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS.
4. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU DO NOT RESIDE IN REGION THAT EXPLICITLY BANS THE USE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY, BLOCKCHAIN OR DIGITAL ASSETS.
5. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND SOME JURISDICTIONS ALSO LIMIT DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY FROM CONSUMER PRODUCTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS.
8. Assumption of Risk
You accept and acknowledge each of the following:
A. The prices of blockchain assets are extremely volatile. Fluctuations in the price of other digital assets could materially and adversely affect the value of your Bull Run Credits, Monarch Tokens, and in game assets which may also be subject to significant price volatility. We cannot guarantee that any purchasers in Bull Run will not lose money.
1. You are solely responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to your Bull Run-related transactions. Monarch Blockchain Corporation Inc. is not responsible for determining the taxes that apply to your transactions on the App, the Site, or the Smart Contracts.
2. The Bull Run App does not store, send, or receive Monarch Tokens. This is because Monarch Tokens exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained on the App’s supporting blockchain in the Ethereum network. Any transfer of Monarch Tokens occur within the supporting blockchain in the Ethereum network, the monarch wallet and not on the Bull Run App.
3. There are risks associated with using an Internet-based currency, including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your wallet. You accept and acknowledge that Monarch Blockchain Corporation Inc. will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Ethereum network, however caused.
4. A lack of use or public interest in the creation and development of distributed ecosystems could negatively impact the development of the Monarch Games ecosystem, and therefore the potential utility or value of Monarch Tokens.
5. The regulatory regime governing blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, and tokens is uncertain, and new regulations or policies may materially adversely affect the development of the Monarch ecosystem, and therefore the potential utility or value of Monarch Tokens.
6. Upgrades by Ethereum to the Ethereum platform, a hard fork in the Ethereum platform, or a change in how transactions are confirmed on the Ethereum platform may have unintended, adverse effects on all blockchains using the ERC-20 standard, including the Monarch ecosystem.
10. External Sites
The App may include hyperlinks to other websites or resources (collectively, “External Sites”), which are provided solely as a convenience to our users. We have no control over any External Sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any External Sites, and that we do not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or made available from any External Sites. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred as a result of the availability or unavailability of the External Sites, or as a result of any reliance placed by you upon the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or made available from, any External Sites.
11. Changes to the App
We may make changes to the Terms from time to time. When we make changes, we will make the updated Terms available on the App and update the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these Terms accordingly. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Any changes to the Terms will apply on the date that they are made, and your continued access to or use of the App after the Terms have been updated will constitute your binding acceptance of the updates. If you do not agree to any revised Terms, you may not access or use the App.
You affirm that you are over the age of 18, as the App is not intended for children. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, OR THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY WHERE YOU RESIDE IF THAT JURISDICTION HAS AN OLDER AGE OF MAJORITY, THEN YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THESE TERMS WITH YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN TO MAKE SURE THAT BOTH YOU AND YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS. YOU AGREE TO HAVE YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN REVIEW AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS ON YOUR BEHALF. IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN AGREEING TO THE TERMS FOR THE BENEFIT OF A CHILD, THEN YOU AGREE TO AND ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT CHILD’S USE OF THE APP, INCLUDING ALL FINANCIAL CHARGES AND LEGAL LIABILITY THAT HE OR SHE MAY INCUR.
14. User Data
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
A. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
15. MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
A. Use License
B. Apple and Android Devices
C. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
E. SITE MANAGEMENT
G. TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
H. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
15. GOVERNING LAW
16. Dispute Resolution; Arbitration
A. Informal Negotiations
B. Binding Arbitration
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved through binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website: www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in Washoe County, Nevada. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the Site be commenced more than one (1) years after the cause of action arose. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable, and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
D. Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DISPUTES RELATED TO THE APP, THE SITE, THE SMART CONTRACTS, OR ANY PRODUCTS SOLD OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE APP, THE SITE, OR THE SMART CONTRACTS: (I) YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY; AND (II) YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS IN ANY LAWSUIT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
Due to the irrevocable nature of the blockchain, and our lack of control over user assets, we are unable to offer refunds on any purchases that have been swapped for Monarch Tokens.
These Terms constitute the entire legal agreement between you and Monarch Blockchain Corporation Inc., govern your access to and use of the App, and completely replace any prior or contemporaneous agreements between the parties related to your access to or use of the App, whether oral or written. There are no third party beneficiaries to these Terms. The parties are independent contractors, and nothing in these Terms create any agency, partnership, or joint venture. The language in these Terms will be interpreted as to its fair meaning, and not strictly for or against any party. You may not assign any or your rights or obligations under these Terms, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms in our sole discretion to an affiliate, or in connection with an acquisition, sale or merger. Should any part of these Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such provision, nor of the right to enforce such provision. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia, Canada and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, excluding its conflicts of law rules and principles. Subject to Section 15, any legal action or proceeding arising under these Terms will be brought exclusively in the federal or provincial courts located in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the parties irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue there. We will not be liable for any failure or delayed performance of our obligations that result from any condition beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, governmental action, acts of terrorism, earthquake, fire, flood, acts of God, labor conditions, power failures, Internet disturbances, or acts or omissions of third parties. You agree that we may provide you with notices (including, without limitation those regarding changes to these Terms) by email, regular mail, or postings on the App. By providing us with your email address, you consent to our using the email address to send you any notices required by law in lieu of communication by postal mail.
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
Monarch Blockchain Corporation
401 Ryland St.
Reno, NV 89502